- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Come on - 1979-1980
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K83178 000000000 K83178000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:A regular fixture on New York's downtown scene in the late 70's, Come on released just two singles in their short but f...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:A regular fixture on New York's downtown scene in the late 70's, Come on released just two singles in their short but fruitful existence - the self-released "Don't Walk On The Kitchen Floor/ A Kitchen In The Clouds" single in 1978 and the mysterious "Housewives Play Tennis / Howard After 6" single in 1980 (the band was unaware it had ever been released until a copy showed up on eBay 20 years later). Typical of the time, Come on was comprised of a ragtag group of artists and scenesters - seasoned musician George Elliott (guitar), conceptual guru Ralf Mann (bass), illustrator Page Wood (drums), teenager Elena Glasberg (guitar) who would study for class between gigs, and Jamie Kaufman (vocals) who had never sung before (or since) fronting Come on. With a unified egalitarian look of white button down shirts and black pants and Kaufman's arresting stage presence the band embodied what they called "Nervous Rock Music." Stripped down and tense, Come on's brand of minimalist rock teemed with agitation, sexual frustration, and a wry, dark humor.;Track List:1. Don't Walk on the Kitchen Floor;2. A Kitchen in the Clouds;3. See Me;4. Mona Lisa;5. Disneyland;6. Old People;7. Housewives Play Tennis;8. Howard After 6;9. I'm Five;10. My Neighbor Makes Noise;11. Businessmen in Space;12. Pills and Money;13. Bad Luck with Parents;14. Physical Ed;15. Salt and Pepper;16. Mom and Dad;17. Come on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.