- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Comrades - Lone/grey
- Write a Review
- #K89787 000000000 K89787000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited blue and green colored vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. From their beginnings as an instrumental post-rock band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited blue and green colored vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. From their beginnings as an instrumental post-rock band, Comrades have consistently created music that is both aggressive, ambient, complex, and emotional. Drawing from their diverse musical backgrounds, band members Ben Trussell (drums/vocals), Laura McElroy (bass/vocals), and Joseph McElroy (guitar) create music that they feel passionately about, and draft a space for the listener to take part in. Their passion and energy continues into their intense and sometimes chaotic live show. As a part of the DIY touring community since 2009, the East Coast-based trio (now from Colorado) has been able to share their music all over North America, making friends as well as fans. Lone/Grey was recorded at Glow in the Dark Studios (My Epic, Underoath, The Chariot), and marries their love for ambient moments with heavy post hardcore, intentional lyricism and melody with fierce delivery.;Track List:1. In the Whisper in the Gale;2. Farewell;3. Dark Tongues Part II;4. Empty Frame;5. Synchronous;6. Shepherd's Hymn;7. Underground Queen;8. Brother (Less);9. Infnite Scale;10. That We May One Day Be the Same;Special Attributes:GREEN, BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.