- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cookin' on 3 Burners - Soul Messin'
- Write a Review
- L28414 000000000 L28414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/19/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 album from Australia's foremost organ trio, who join the dots between Funk, Soul, Boogaloo and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/19/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 album from Australia's foremost organ trio, who join the dots between Funk, Soul, Boogaloo and Jazz. The band have taken their home brew of soulful Hammond get-down everywhere from Jazz festivals to after hours bars and clubs. With a musical CV that includes names like Joe Bataan, Alice Russell, the Bamboos and the Quantic Soul Orchestra, it's not surprising this latest CO3B album has generated huge interest. Versatile singer Kylie Auldist opens proceedings on the Deep Funk groove of ´Push It Up´ but it is ´This Girl´ that provides the mellow, beautiful and incredibly catchy vocal highlight of the entire collection, shimmering horns ride over this laid back, future Deep Soul classic. We don't yet know what Gary Numan will make of CO3B´s version of his 80´s Synth pop hit ´Cars´ but Jake Masons organ playing (including simultaneously supplying the super funky bass lines via his Hammond foot pedals and left hand) takes this track in a direction no one was expecting! 12 tracks.;Track List:1. Push It Up Feat. Kylie Auldist;2. Four N Twenty;3. Tokyo Saucer;4. Dog Wash;5. This Girl Feat. Kylie Auldist;6. Hole in My Pocket Feat. Fallon Williams;7. Cars;8. Goose It Up;9. Piranha;10. Seen Through Your Disguise Feat. Fallon Williams;11. Soul Messin;12. The Proving Grounds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.