- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Coultrain - Side Effex of Make - Believe - Divided for Love
- Write a Review
- #K85360 000000000 K85360000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:"Coultrain is 1 of the most gifted artists of our time. I listen to him daily. Do yourself a favor and get on it." - Jo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:"Coultrain is 1 of the most gifted artists of our time. I listen to him daily. Do yourself a favor and get on it." - Joi Gilliam (OutKast / Dungeon Family) In a time where lyricism in music seems to have taken it's farthest backseat yet - Coultrain stands above the crowd with his truly unique approach to songwriting, coupled with his raw vocal approach and inventive ear for production. Weaving one consecutive, first-person story of his 'Seymour Liberty' character throughout four different projects to date - the St. Louis storyteller now takes his tale to it's darkest & most romantic places yet, with the story's latest chapter - Side Effex Of Make-Believe divided for love's sake. An exploratory tale of the darker sides of romance - Side Effex continues where last year's Jungle Mumbo Jumbo album left off, with our protagonist now falling headfirst for a murderous widow. The forbidden love affair leads Seymour through a maze of agony and enlightenment alike - as the last obstacle in the hero's journey before the concluding chapters to come next. Narrative;Track List:1. Kiss of Death;2. Like a Dusty Piano;3. The Reintroduction;4. Be a Darling and Pass the Jam (Hold That Thought);5. Let's Pretend It'll Last;6. Side Effex of Make-Believe;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.