- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Count Basie - April in Paris
- Write a Review
- #K68095 000000000 K68095000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this album from the Jazz icon. Hailed as an instant classic, this is big-band heaven and one of th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this album from the Jazz icon. Hailed as an instant classic, this is big-band heaven and one of the greatest opening tracks on any album. The album oozes swing and helped reconnect jazz lovers with one of the finest bands of the swing era. Yet there is nothing retrospective in this album it is alive with vitality, elegance, sophistication and modernity. Tip of the hat to Freddie Green, the man who established the rhythm guitar as an important instrument in jazz and most other genres of music. He rarely took a solo, but added so much to so many recordings during his fifty years with Basie's band. His sense of harmony and his ability to blend with his drummer created something unique and special.;Track List:1. April in Paris (Side 1);2. Corner Pocket (Side 1);3. Didn't You (Side 1);4. Sweety Cakes (Side 1);5. Magic (Side 1);6. Shiny Stockings (Side 2);7. What Am I Here For? (Side 2);8. Midgets (Side 2);9. Mambo Inn (Side 2);10. Dinner with Friends (Side 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.