- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory
- Write a Review
- #K55335 000000000 K55335000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/14/2014;Notes:Cosmo's Factory is the fifth studio album by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR), released by Fantasy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/14/2014;Notes:Cosmo's Factory is the fifth studio album by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR), released by Fantasy Records in July 1970 and released as Fantasy 8402, the same month as the single release of "Lookin' out My Back Door" B&W "Long As I Can See the Light". The name of the album comes from the warehouse in Berkeley where the band rehearsed early in their career. It was dubbed "The Factory" by drummer Doug "Cosmo" Clifford, due to the fact that bandleader John Fogerty made them practice there almost every day. Early pressings of the album contain a three-second dropout on the left stereo channel during "Before You Accuse Me" and an earlier mix of "Travelin' Band" with John Fogerty's first solo mixed behind the horn section. This mix was restored on the 40th anniversary reissue. The album is regarded as the band's best in their catalogue by critics and fans, including being ranked #265 on Rolling Stone's list "The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time";Track List:1. Ramble Tamble;2. Before You Accuse Me (Take a Look at Yourself);3. Travelin' Band;4. Ooby Dooby;5. Lookin' Out My Back Door;6. Run Through the Jungle;7. Up Around the Bend;8. My Baby Left Me;9. Who'll Stop the Rain;10. I Heard It Through the Grapevine;11. Long As I Can See the Light
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.