- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Willy & the Poor Boys
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55334 000000000 K55334000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1969 album. WILLY & THE POOR BOYS, the fourth album by one of the world's all-time greatest...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1969 album. WILLY & THE POOR BOYS, the fourth album by one of the world's all-time greatest rock bands, Creedence Clearwater Revival, remains a top-selling album in the CCR catalog with over 2 million copies sold to date. Reaching the top 50 in six countries upon it's release, the album stands as a landmark international success and one that cemented the band's legacy as a vanguard of American rock 'n' roll. Contains the ubiquitous chart-topping hit, 'Down On The Corner,' which rocketed into the top 10 in the Billboard Hot 100 in the U.S. and continues to be a mainstay on classic rock radio today. Additionally, the visceral 'Fortunate Son' is included here - an incendiary protest song that became inextricably linked to the Vietnam war, resulting in it's addition to the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress in 2014 for being 'culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant'.;Track List:1. Down on the Corner;2. It Came Out of the Sky;3. Cotton Fields;4. Poorboy Shuffle;5. Feelin' Blue;6. Fortunate Son;7. Don't Look Now;8. Midnight Special;9. Side O' the Road;10. Effigy;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.