- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crowbar - Sever the Wicked Hand
- Write a Review
- #K69299 000000000 K69299000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/08/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the underground Metal Sludge legends, the follow-up to 2005's Lifesblood for the Dow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/08/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the underground Metal Sludge legends, the follow-up to 2005's Lifesblood for the Downtrodden. The album features some of the band's heaviest and most focused work ever. Early reviews are calling it the band's career-defining opus. Sever the Wicked Hand was produced by front-man Kirk Wildstein and mixed by Zeuss.;Track List:1. Isolation (Desperation);2. Sever the Wicked Hand;3. Liquid Sky and Cold Black Earth;4. Let Me Mourn;5. The Cemetery Angels;6. As I Become One;7. A Farewell to Misery;8. Protectors of the Shrine;9. I Only Deal in Truth;10. Echo An Eternity;11. Cleanse Me Heal Me;12. Symbiosis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.