- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crowd Company - Stone & Sky
- Write a Review
- #K84532 000000000 K84532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. An epic album from eight piece band Crowd Company. Produced by Alan Evan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. An epic album from eight piece band Crowd Company. Produced by Alan Evans (Soulive) this is vintage soul funk with a modern take and unexpected twists and turns. Heavy grooves coupled with sophisticated songwriting and tons of uplifting catchy hooks. The album features virtuoso musicianship in every department and three outstanding vocalists often blending soulful harmonies over a bedrock of tight grooves. It has a rich, distinct vibe, aided by an outstanding 'analog' production sensibility. This release is sure to cement Crowd Company's growing reputation as one of the most exciting bands in the new generation of soul funk music.;Track List:1. Take Off the Crown;2. Saw You Yesterday;3. Can't Get Enough;4. Soar;5. Fever;6. Away with You;7. Let Me Be;8. Getting the Groove;9. Fast Forward;10. Summer;11. The Spark;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.