- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dalek - Asphalt for Eden
- Write a Review
- #K71188 000000000 K71188000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Conceived in New Jersey's then-emerging DIY scene of the late 1990s, cult hip-h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Conceived in New Jersey's then-emerging DIY scene of the late 1990s, cult hip-hop act Dälek pioneered an intriguing fusion of progressive lyrical prowess and sonic experimentation. With unique dark ambient/rhythmic noise elements, the trio was described as a mix of Public Enemy and My Bloody Valentine. Their singular sound was documented on four milestone albums released on Mike Patton's Ipecac Recordings imprint, alongside live actions supporting the likes of Tool and Melvins and collaborative works with artists such as Faust, before the group ceased regular activities in 2011. In the spring of 2015, mastermind MC Dälek (AKA Will Brooks) revived the project with the blessing of ex-member/co-producer Oktopus. Featuring new members DJ rEk and Mike Swarmbots, Dälek presents their 2016 release and first proper full-length since 2009's Gutter Tactics. A formidable display of true hip hop artistry, Asphalt for Eden is a creative peak for the forward-thinking trio and will generate renewed interest in their iconoclastic sound.;Track List:1. Shattered;2. Guaranteed Struggle;3. Masked Laughter (Nothing's Left);4. Critical;5. 6DB;6. Control;7. It Just Is
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.