- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dan Andriano in the Emergency Room - Party Adjacent
- Write a Review
- K63583 000000000 K63583000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by this band led by Dan Andriano (Alkaline Trio). ”The Emergency Room started as somethin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by this band led by Dan Andriano (Alkaline Trio). ”The Emergency Room started as something for me to do with songs I had been writing that didn't seem to have a place on Alkaline Trio records," explains Andriano. Started when he found himself living in Florida, he released his debut full-length Hurricane Season in 2011 and toured troubadour-style around the release with just an acoustic guitar on the US and European legs of the Revival Tour. Party Adjacent marks the beginning of a new chapter to the Emergency Room story. Produced by Jeff Rosenstock, formerly of Bomb the Music Industry, Andriano is joined by a backing band of Jeff, Kevin Higuchi, of The Jeff Rosenstock Band and Mike Huguenor Of Hard Girls to fantastic effect. With influences ranging from Thin Lizzy to Elvis Costello to Billy Bragg, Party Adjacent is obviously one of those rare records that is built by an artist's singular vision and augmented by exactly the right collaborative team.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.