- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dan Stuart - Marlowe's Revenge
- Write a Review
- #K73907 000000000 K73907000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Dan Stuart is a songwriter, author and habitual expat currently residing in Mexico City. He ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Dan Stuart is a songwriter, author and habitual expat currently residing in Mexico City. He was a founding member of LA legend's Green on Red featuring Chuck Prophet, as well as Danny & Dusty with Steve Wynn in the ‘80s before leaving the music business in 1995 for a decade and a half. His critically acclaimed comeback record in 2012 has the same title as his 2014 false memoir: The Deliverance Of Marlowe Billings. This 2016 album was recorded with Mexico City's Twin Tones. A few words about Twin Tones: Out of the gritty expanse of Mexico City comes a band that provides the soundtrack to the 20 million chilangos who buzz like bees through each working day. Twin Tones have a flashing switchblade instrumental style that mixes the compositions of Morricone's Spaghetti classics with a Shadows-like virtuosity, yet enriched with a Mexican sensuality.;Track List:1. Hola Guapa;2. Elena;3. Last Blue Day;4. Soy Un Hombre;5. The Whores Above;6. All Over You;7. Name Hog;8. Zipolite;9. Over My Shoulder;10. The Knife
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.