- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dance System - Wind Em Up
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67425 000000000 L67425000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/26/2019;Notes:Brighton's James Connolly has left an indelible mark as L-Vis 1990, and as his alias Dance System. Following a five-yea...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/26/2019;Notes:Brighton's James Connolly has left an indelible mark as L-Vis 1990, and as his alias Dance System. Following a five-year hiatus, Connolly returns as Dance System. On the title track, Dance System is playfully calling out for other DJs to wind up the crowd with the unexpected UK garage breaks. "Heeez Baaad" takes a single hypnotic loop and pushes it to it's absolute limit. On "That That Sh*", the off-kilter horn loop is unsettling, but driven along by the low-end tom groove. "Body" closes out with an uplifting piano chord, before dropping you into minimal bassline and drum groove.;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.