- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daniel Hart - Ghost Story - O.s.t.
- Write a Review
- #K56513 000000000 K56513000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:180gm white colored vinyl LP pressing. A Ghost Story is the new film from director David Lowery (Pete's Dragon) starrin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:180gm white colored vinyl LP pressing. A Ghost Story is the new film from director David Lowery (Pete's Dragon) starring Casey Affleck (Manchester By The Sea) and Rooney Mara (Carol). In this singular exploration of legacy, love, loss, and the enormity of existence, the movie follows a recently deceased, white-sheeted ghost returning to his suburban home to try and reconnect with his bereft wife. The score to A Ghost Story was composed by Lowrey's frequent collaborator Daniel Hart (Tumbledown). In his most ambitious work yet, Hart has crafted a score that is both astral in sound and cosmic in scope, making the overwhelming fear of eternity feel a little more manageable. "I Get Overwhelmed", a gorgeous track by Hart's band Dark Rooms, is treated to a prolonged play in the film and is featured on this release. The compositions created for A Ghost Story will haunt you long after the final credits have rolled.;Special Attributes:WHITE, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.