- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darius Rucker - Home For The Holidays
- Write a Review
- #K59193 000000000 K59193000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Home for the Holidays is a 12-song collection of Christmas songs from Darius Rucker, first released ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Home for the Holidays is a 12-song collection of Christmas songs from Darius Rucker, first released on October 27, 2014. Produced by Frank Rogers, the album includes two original tracks and a duet with Sheryl Crow ("Baby, It's Cold Outside"). Rucker first gained fame as the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of the Grammy Award-winning American rock band Hootie & the Blowfish, which he founded in 1986.. The band has released five studio albums with him as a member, and charted six top 40 hits on the Billboard Hot 100. In 2008, Rucker signed to Capitol Nashville as a country music singer, releasing the album, Learn to Live that year. In 2009, he became the first black American to win the New Artist Award from the Country Music Association, and only the second black person to win any award from the association.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.