- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Darius Rucker - When Was The Last Time
- Write a Review
- #K54713 000000000 K54713000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the long-awaited fifth studio country album from the platinum-selling vocalist and Hoo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the long-awaited fifth studio country album from the platinum-selling vocalist and Hootie & The Blowfish frontman. Rucker spoke with Billboard about teaming up with esteemed Nashville producer Ross Copperman (Dierks Bentley, Brett Eldredge, Keith Urban) to bring his vision for the album to life. On top of being a genius with the equipment, Ross is so high-energy and funny that kid is never not laughing. He added, Every time we were in the studio we had a great band who had great ideas of their own, so it was the farthest thing from tedious, but just, let's get in and do it. I think for the whole record we spent just three days tracking music.;Track List:1. For the First Time;2. Bring It on;3. Life's Too Short;4. If I Told You;5. Don't;6. Twenty Something;7. Straight to Hell [Feat. Jason Aldean Luke Bryan Charles Kelley];8. Count the Beers;9. Another Night with You;10. Hands on Me;11. She;12. Story to Tell;13. Straight to Hell (Full Length Version) [Feat. Jason Aldean Luke Bryan Charles Kelley]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.