- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daughter - If You Leave
- Write a Review
- K55608 000000000 K55608000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut album from the Indie trio. Recorded over a period of months at home and in various spaces...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut album from the Indie trio. Recorded over a period of months at home and in various spaces around London, it was produced by guitarist Igor Haefeli with additional production from Rodhaidh McDonald (The xx, Adele) and Jolyon Vaughan Thomas, and mixed by Ken Thomas (Sigur Ros, M83) at High Bank Studios. Daughter are a London-based trio consisting of Elena Tonra (vocals, guitar), Igor and Remi Aguilella (percussion). The band started life in 2010 as an outlet for Elena's musings. After recording a demos EP, Elena joined forces with Igor, then fellow classmates studying music at college. A four-track EP, His Young Heart, was self released in April 2011, and with Remi completing the line up soon after, the Wild Youth EP was released in late 2011. On the strength of these releases alone they have gained a loyal fan base which continues to grow as public and media alike discover their charms.;Track List:1. Winter;2. Smother;3. Youth;4. Still;5. Lifeforms;6. Tomorrow;7. Human;8. Touch;9. Amsterdam;10. Shallows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.