- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dave Alvin - Lost Time
- Write a Review
- #K79666 000000000 K79666000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2015;Notes:Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin follow up their previous album, the Grammy nominated, Common Ground, with, Lost Time, a collect...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2015;Notes:Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin follow up their previous album, the Grammy nominated, Common Ground, with, Lost Time, a collection of blues songs from various artists that inspired the Alvin Brothers at a very early age. Common Ground focused exclusively on Big Bill Broonzy songs. With Lost Time the Alvin brothers dig in to the music of James Brown, Leadbelly, Willie Dixon, Blind Boy Fuller and Leroy Carr, among other greats. But they cover four songs by Big Joe Turner, as tribute to the blues legend t they met as teens, and who became their friend and mentor. Dave Alvin says, "We tried our best to honor all these magnificent musicians, songwriters and singers as well as expose them to new listeners, and perhaps raise some ghosts up from their graves for a minute or two. And, hopefully, my brother and I have also again found some damn lost time.";Track List:1. Mister Kicks;2. World's in a Bad Condition;3. Cherry Red Blues;4. Rattlesnakin' Daddy;5. Hide and Seek;6. Papas on the House Top;7. In New Orleans (Rising Sun Blues);8. Please Please Please;9. Sit Down Baby;10. Wee Baby Blues;11. Feeling Happy;12. If You See My Savior
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.