- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Bowie & Trevor Jones - Labyrinth
- Write a Review
- #K54690 000000000 K54690000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of the Bowie-anchored 1986 soundtrack that's been out of print on vinyl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of the Bowie-anchored 1986 soundtrack that's been out of print on vinyl for years. Original soundtrack to the Jim Henson film. An imaginative 16-year old girl is given 13 hours to solve a labyrinth and rescue her baby brother when her wish for him to be taken away is granted by the Goblin King. Starring David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly. Labyrinth was the second of three soundtrack releases in which Bowie had a major role, following Christiane F. and preceding The Buddha of Suburbia. The soundtrack album also features Trevor Jones' score, which is split into six tracks for the soundtrack: "Into the Labyrinth", "Sarah", "Hallucination", "The Goblin Battle", "Thirteen O'Clock", and "Home at Last".;Track List:1. David Bowie Trevor Jones: Opening Titles Including Underground;2. Trevor Jones: Into the Labryinth;3. David Bowie: Magic Dance;4. Trevor Jones: Sarah;5. David Bowie: Chilly Down;6. Trevor Jones: Hallucination;7. David Bowie: As the World Falls Down;8. Trevor Jones: The Goblin Battle;9. David Bowie: Within You;10. Trevor Jones: Thirteen O'Clock;11. Trevor Jones: Home at Last;12. David Bowie: Underground
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.