- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dawes - All Your Favorite Bands
- Write a Review
- K55647 000000000 K55647000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by the Los Angeles-based outfit. All Your Favorite Bands, produced by David Rawlings, is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by the Los Angeles-based outfit. All Your Favorite Bands, produced by David Rawlings, is Dawes' fourth studio album. Dawes has been lumped into genres such as folk-rock and Americana yet they belong to no specific musical trend. Like The Byrds, Jackson Browne, The Eagles, Warren Zevon, Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills & Nash, the melting-pot that is California has informed their sound and created something that rises above any musical movement. Like Wilco, The Jayhawks and other like-minded bands, Dawes do not let labels define them. Dawes is composed of brothers Taylor (guitars and vocals) and Griffin Goldsmith (drums), along with Wylie Gelber (bass) and Tay Strathairn (keyboards).;Track List:1. Things Happen;2. Somewhere Along the Way;3. Don't Send Me Away;4. All Your Favorite Bands;5. I Can't Think About It Now;6. To Be Completely Honest;7. Waiting for Your Call;8. Right on Time;9. Now That It's Too Late Maria;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.