- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Bars - Dream Gig
- Write a Review
- #K86679 000000000 K86679000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Founded in Seattle, Washington, by vocalist and songwriter John Maiello in 2013, Dead ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Founded in Seattle, Washington, by vocalist and songwriter John Maiello in 2013, Dead Bars had a very specific plan: play one show, record a demo, and tour only Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. After four years of playing more shows, releasing five seven-inches on three different labels in three different countries, and never touring outside the continental United States, they are releasing Dream Gig, their first album, produced by Eric Randall of TacocaT. Sometimes things don't always go as planned, and sometimes you don't get what you want. Keep on dreamin'. "Like it or not, hardcore punk is now classic rock. So with John Maiello's jarring, gravel-gargling vocals and C.J. Frederick's full-throttle guitar, Dead Bars' debut carries a Rainier-scented whiff of nostalgia for more aggro, string-busting times. Dream Gig is a feel-good epic about feeling bad, the self-described 'aging rocker' of it's chorus the musical missing link between then and now." -City Arts Magazine "Recommended for fans of bands like Dear Landlord and Iron Chic and other throaty punk bands who sing about not having any money and being romantically inept." - Noisey "If Bruce Springsteen took a wrong turn at the New Jersey Turnpike and ended up joining a gang of chain-smoking bikers, he might sound a little like Seattle's Dead Bars." - Seattle Weekly.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.