- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deana Carter - Did I Shave My Legs For This?
- Write a Review
- #K64670 000000000 K64670000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Did I Shave My Legs for This? is the debut album from country music artist Deana Carter, rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Did I Shave My Legs for This? is the debut album from country music artist Deana Carter, released in 1996. It features her breakthrough debut single "Strawberry Wine", a #1 hit on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts at the end of that year. "We Danced Anyway", "Count Me In", "How Do I Get There", and the title track were also released as a singles. Of these, "We Danced Anyway" and "How Do I Get There" were also #1 hits.;Track List:1. I've Loved Enough to Know 3:22;2. We Danced Anyway 3:23;3. Count Me in 3:24;4. If This Is Love 2:53;5. Love Ain't Worth Making 3:14;6. Before We Ever Heard Goodbye 3:45;7. How Do I Get There 4:09;8. Strawberry Wine 4:53;9. That's How You Know It's Love 4:27;10. Did I Shave My Legs for This? 3:11;11. To the Other Side 4:10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.