- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death Cab for Cutie - Plans
- Write a Review
- #K74646 000000000 K74646000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Plans is the fifth studio album by indie rock ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Plans is the fifth studio album by indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, originally released August 30, 2005. The album spawned three singles: 'Soul Meets Body', 'Crooked Teeth', and 'I Will Follow You into the Dark', with all three songs charting. 'I Will Follow You Into The Dark' became Death Cab for Cutie's best-selling single to-date, and gained the band a nomination for a Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals the following year. Plans peaked at #4 on the Billboard 200, and received platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America. The album was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Alternative Music Album at the 48th Grammy Awards in 2006.;Track List:1. Marching Bands of Manhattan;2. Soul Meets Body;3. Summer Skin;4. Different Names for the Same Thing;5. I Will Follow You Into the Dark;6. Your Heart Is An Empty Room;7. Someday You Will Be Loved;8. Crooked Teeth;9. What Sarah Said;10. Brothers on a Hotel Bed;11. Stable Song;12. Talking Like Turnstiles
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.