- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death in June - Burial
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K59650 000000000 K59650000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/08/2016;Notes:Limited 200gm vinyl LP pressing. Death in June's second LP, Burial, was released in 1984. The album has studio recordin...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/08/2016;Notes:Limited 200gm vinyl LP pressing. Death in June's second LP, Burial, was released in 1984. The album has studio recordings on side A, including a reworking of "All Alone in Her Nirvana." Side B contains a live recording at Clarendon Hotel in London from October 6, 1983. This album was the last to feature the original lineup, as Tony Wakeford left the group shortly after. Death in June are a neofolk group led by English folk musician Douglas Pearce, better known as Douglas P. The band was originally formed in Britain in 1981 as a trio, but after the other members left in 1984 and 1985 to work on other projects, the group became the work of Douglas P. and various collaborators.;Track List:1. A1 Death of the West;2. A2 Fields;3. A3 Nirvana;4. A4 Sons of Europe;5. A5 Black Radio;6. B1 Till the Living Flesh Is Burned;7. B2 All Alone in Her Nirvana;8. B3 Fields;9. B4 We Drive East;10. B5 Heaven Street;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.