- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Death SS - In Death Of Steve Sylvester
- Write a Review
- K78732 000000000 K78732000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadow Kingdom Records reissues Death SS's legendary debut album,... In Death Of Steve Sylvester. On...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadow Kingdom Records reissues Death SS's legendary debut album,... In Death Of Steve Sylvester. One of the most cult names in international heavy metal, Italy's Death SS have influenced numerous acts over the past three decades in their long, twisted history, equally impacting the nascent speed metal and black metal scenes with their trademark ghoulish and theatrical presentation. Originally released in 1988,... In Death of Steve Sylvester was quite unlike anything else around at the time. Death SS's foundation in '70s Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper was firm, but the way it emerged on their debut album put it into a league of it's own. Intense and energetic and yet emitting an atmosphere fully suited to a horror movie,... In Death of Steve Sylvester had one foot planted in the contemporary speed metal scene and another foot planted in a world seemingly beyond mortal comprehension. It was wild and weird and yet wholly heavy metal, and a stout reminder that unique inspiration breeds unique art. To cap their separation from modernity, the band cover their beloved Alice Cooper's "I Love The Dead" here.;Track List:1. Vampire;2. Death;3. Black Mummy;4. Zombie;5. Werewolf;6. Terror;7. I Love the Dead;8. The Hanged Ballad;9. Murder Angels;10. Come to the Sabbat;11. In Ancient Days
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.