- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Declaime - Southside Story
- Write a Review
- #K84487 000000000 K84487000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:New album by Declaime aka Dudley Perkins who released on labels such as Stones Throw, Goodvibe, Up Above, Superrappin, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:New album by Declaime aka Dudley Perkins who released on labels such as Stones Throw, Goodvibe, Up Above, Superrappin, Someothaship Connect, Mello Music Group, etc. Declaime is a very creative musician and he has an interesting personality. Next to his Hip Hop / Rap albums, he spreads some spirit in a different genre as his second ego (Dudley Perkins) and experienced with a little bit of R&B, Funk & Soul. Among so many projects for example with Madlib, Oh No, Kankick, Flying Lotus, Kid Sundance, J. Rawls and the German songstress Fleur Earth, he is going to release "Southside Story". The 10th Solo-LP of Declaime a.k.a. Dudley Perkins. The topics of his lyrics are mostly profound and telling stories about his life. "Southside Story" reflects his childhood in the Californian city Oxnard. He is married with Georgia Anne Muldrow (Ms. One). She is also part of this CD with her voice and she also created the artwork. They released 3 albums together already and founded a music label called "SomeOthaShip Connect". This LP was produced in cooperation with Chris Keys.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.