- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deltron 3030 - Deltron 3030
- Write a Review
- #K57929 000000000 K57929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/01/2011;Notes:Deltron 3030 is an alternative hip hop supergroup composed of producer Dan the Automator, rapper Del the Funky Homosapi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/01/2011;Notes:Deltron 3030 is an alternative hip hop supergroup composed of producer Dan the Automator, rapper Del the Funky Homosapien (known as Deltron Osiris/Deltron Zero for the album), and Kid Koala. They also collaborate with a variety of other musicians under many futuristic pseudonyms. The group's debut album Deltron 3030, released on May 23, 2000, is a concept album set in the year 3030 that tells of the fight by Deltron Zero (Del's alter ego) against huge corporations that rule the universe. The lyrics were written in less than two weeks and are characterized by extravagant allusions to futuristic outer-space themes in the tradition of Afrofuturist works by Sun Ra and George Clinton. Many samples originated with the contemporary French classical composer William Sheller.;Track List:1. State of the Nation;2. 3030;3. The Fantabulous Rap Extravaganza;4. Things You Can Do;5. Positive Contact;6. St. Catherine St;7. Virus;8. Upgrade (A Brymar College Course);9. New Coke;10. Mastermind;11. National Movie Review;12. Madness;13. Meet Cleofis Randolph the Patiarch;14. Time Keeps on Slipping;15. The News (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Microsoft Inc.);16. Turbulence;17. The Fantabulous Rap Extravaganza Part II;18. Battlesong;19. Love Story;20. Memory Loss;21. The Assmann 640 Speaks
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.