- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue
- Write a Review
- K56772 000000000 K56772000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:EU 180 gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Reissue of this 1977 solo album from the Beach Boys drummer ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:EU 180 gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Reissue of this 1977 solo album from the Beach Boys drummer and late-blooming songwriter/solo performer. Throughout the early '70s, Beach Boys fans counted on at least two Dennis songs on each LP, often tender ballads. He made his first attempt at a solo album as early as 1970, but quietly released only one single. He started work again in 1975, recording with friend and producer Gregg Jakobsen during 1976 to complete Pacific Ocean Blue.;Track List:1. River Song;2. What's Wrong;3. Moonshine;4. Friday Night;5. Dreamer;6. Thoughts of You;7. Time;8. You and I;9. Pacific Ocean Blues;10. Farewell My Friend;11. Rainbows;12. End of the Show
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.