- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Detroit Swindle - High Life
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68342 000000000 L68342000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:After Detroit Swindle's sophomore album High Life (HEIST 001CD/LP, 2018), Heist Recordings serve up a tasty selection o...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:After Detroit Swindle's sophomore album High Life (HEIST 001CD/LP, 2018), Heist Recordings serve up a tasty selection of remixes. Steve Rachmad comes up with a re-interpretation of "Yes, No, Maybe (feat. Tom Misch)", an uplifting modern boogie version of the already funky original. Cinthie takes the high-energy, Afro-funk track "Call Of The Wild (feat. Jungle by Night)" and turns it into a full-on house frenzy. Jura Soundsystem choses to remix "High Life (feat. Lorenz Rhode)", a tamed down, dreamy dub. Matt Karmil provides a moody deep house remix of one of the album's beatless tracks, "Ketama Gold".;Track List:1. Yes No Maybe (feat. Tom Misch) (Sterac Electronics Remix);2. Call Of The Wild (feat. Jungle By Night) (Cinthie Remix);3. High Life (feat. Lorenz Rhode) (Jura Soundsystem Remix);4. Ketama Gold (Matt Karmil Remix);5. Ex Machina (Gari Romalis' Detroit On The Move Remix);Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY, REMIXES
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.