- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Devin Dawson - Dark Horse
- Write a Review
- L32829 000000000 L32829000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. One of country music's rising stars releases his debut album. Dawson co-wrote all 12 o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. One of country music's rising stars releases his debut album. Dawson co-wrote all 12 of the album's songs, including the title track. The up-and-coming singer-songwriter collaborated with top songwriters Luke Laird, Josh Kerr, Barry Dean, Seth Ennis and more on the project. An atypical country artist, Devin Dawson's approach to music is not different on purpose, it's different with purpose. He grew up just outside the gates of Folsom Prison, drawing inspiration from Johnny Cash, Alan Jackson, Marvin Gaye and Creedence Clearwater Revival. Pulling from these influences, he began to write in a style that is definitively country. Dawson's lyrics full of romance and vulnerability, delivered with a distinctive saw-toothed vocal, draw you in from the first verse and keep you hooked until the very last chord.;Track List:1. Dip;2. All on Me;3. Asking for a Friend;4. Second to Last;5. Symptoms;6. I Don't Care Who Sees;7. Secondhand Hurt;8. Placebo;9. War Paint;10. I Can't Trust Myself;11. Prison;12. Dark Horse
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.