- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Devon Allman - Ride Or Die
- Write a Review
- K57105 000000000 K57105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/21/2017;Notes:2017 release. Son of Greg Allman, Devon Allman's Ride Or Die is his third solo record for RUF Records. The album contai...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/21/2017;Notes:2017 release. Son of Greg Allman, Devon Allman's Ride Or Die is his third solo record for RUF Records. The album contains twelve soulful and powerful tracks that showcase Allman's maturity as a songwriter, a singer, and his continuous evolution into one of the top guitarists on the scene today. Co- produced along with Grammy winning Tom Hambridge, Allman takes you on a journey through his own intimate back roads and personal highways. It's an emotional journey that takes you through the mountain highs and valley lows, while sheltered from the storms under melodic choruses, surrounded by verses rich with powerful messages throughout some of the deepest material that he has ever written and recorded. There is no doubt that his family's musical DNA has graced Devon Allman with that Allman Soul, but there is clearly no denying that he puts his personal stamp and his own style, of bending and twisting the blues, into his own Devon Allman brand.;Track List:1. Say Your Prayers;2. Find Ourselves;3. Galaxies;4. Lost;5. Shattered Times;6. Watch What You Say;7. Vancouver;8. Pleasure Pain;9. Hold Me;10. Live from the Heart;11. Butterfly Girl;12. A Night Like This;Special Attributes:PINK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.