- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dexter Gordon - One Flight Up
- Write a Review
- #K59034 000000000 K59034000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this jazz classic. One Flight Up is an album by American jazz saxophonist Dexter Gordon recorded...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this jazz classic. One Flight Up is an album by American jazz saxophonist Dexter Gordon recorded in 1964 in Paris and released on the Blue Note label. The album features Dexter on tenor saxophone with musical assistance from Donald Byrd on trumpet (tracks one and two), Kenny Drew on piano, Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen on bass and Art Taylor on drums. Gordon's sound was commonly characterized as being large and spacious and he had a tendency to play behind the beat. He was famous for humorously inserting musical quotes into his solos. One of his major influences was Lester Young. Gordon, in turn, was an early influence on John Coltrane and Sonny Rollins. Rollins and Coltrane, in turn, influenced Gordon's playing as he explored hard bop and modal playing during the 1960s.;Track List:1. Tanya;2. Coppin' the Haven;3. Darn That Dream
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.