- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Ross - Diana
- Write a Review
- K54928 000000000 K54928000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/06/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm clear vinyl LP pressing! This slab o' wax is housed in a gatefold LP jacket with the signature Culture Fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/06/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm clear vinyl LP pressing! This slab o' wax is housed in a gatefold LP jacket with the signature Culture Factory USA spine folder (aka OBI). Features the original album label with printed inner sleeve. Diana is the tenth studio solo album by iconic vocalist Diana Ross, released on May 22, 1980 by Motown Records. The album is the biggest-selling studio album of Ross's career, selling nine million copies worldwide and spawning three international hit singles, including the US number 1 hit "Upside Down". All songs are composed, played and produced by Chic members Nile Rodgers and Bernard Edwards. Also includes "I'm Coming Out.";Track List:1. Upside Down;2. Tenderness;3. Friend to Friend;4. I'm Coming Out;5. Have Fun (Again);6. My Old Piano;7. Now That You're Gone;8. Give Up;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.