- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dionne Warwick - Greatest Hits (1979-1990)
- Write a Review
- #K66014 000000000 K66014000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Dionne Warwick enjoyed a career revival in the late '70s and 1980s when she teamed with such producers as Barry Manilow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Dionne Warwick enjoyed a career revival in the late '70s and 1980s when she teamed with such producers as Barry Manilow, Barry Gibb, and even Luther Vandross. They returned her to the elaborately arranged and structured soul-tinged pop that had marked her finest hits, although the lyrics and compositions weren't as consistent as they were during her Burt Bacharach/Hal David period. This album collects the biggest hits from this second phase of Warwick's career, including such triumphs as "Deja Vu" and "I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again" .;Track List:1. That's What Friends Are for Dionne Warwick with Elton John Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder 4:18;2. Heartbreaker 4:19;3. Love Power with Jeffrey Osborne 4:35;4. I'll Never Love This Way Again 3:32;5. How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye 3:30;6. Walk Away 4:04;7. Take Good Care of You and Me 4:38;8. Deja Vu Dionne Warwick with Jeffrey Osborne 3:51;9. Friends in Love 3:59;10. No Night So Long 3:28;11. I Don't Need Another Love Dionne Warwick with the Spinners 4:13;12. All the Time 4:06
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.