- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dire Straits - Making Movies
- Write a Review
- K60515 000000000 K60515000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1980 album from the British Rock band led by guitarist/vocalist Mark Knopfler. When their sel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1980 album from the British Rock band led by guitarist/vocalist Mark Knopfler. When their self-titled debut album was released in 1978, the band garnered plenty of attention but it took another seven years before BROTHERS IN ARMS turned them into global superstars. After one more studio album, the band split up but they left behind a lasting legacy that continues to be embraced by new fans and new generations every year.;Track List:1. Tunnel of Love;2. Romeo and Juliet;3. Skateaway;4. Expresso Love;5. Hand in Hand;6. Solid Rock;7. Les Boys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.