- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disclosure - Caracal
- Write a Review
- K59171 000000000 K59171000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from brothers Guy and Howard Lawrence - aka Disclosure. Caracal follows Disclosu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from brothers Guy and Howard Lawrence - aka Disclosure. Caracal follows Disclosure's highly-lauded debut Settle, which has gone on to sell 1.6 million units worldwide and 5.3 million singles. "Holding On", featuring American jazz musician Gregory Porter, was released as the album's lead single. Disclosure then released "Omen", featuring English recording artist Sam Smith, which later peaked at #13 in the UK. "Willing & Able", featuring British recording artist Kwabs was released as the album's third official single. Disclosure are an English electronic music duo. The siblings grew up in Reigate, Surrey. Their debut album Settle was nominated for Best Dance/Electronica Album at the 2014 Grammy Awards.;Track List:1. Nocturnal;2. Omen;3. Holding on;4. Hourglass;5. Willing Able;6. Magnets;7. Jaded;8. Good Intentions;9. Superego;10. Echoes;11. Masterpiece;12. Molecules;13. Moving Mountains;14. Afterthought
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.