- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disco Inferno - Technicolour
- Write a Review
- L33601 000000000 L33601000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Almost entirely out on their own, out of step with the times, Disco Inferno were widely underappreciated during their (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Almost entirely out on their own, out of step with the times, Disco Inferno were widely underappreciated during their (pre-internet) existence, they were probably the most ambitious and isolated band of the '90s - with a steadily-expanding cult of devotees now discovering their often-brilliant catalog. - One of the first wave of "post-rock" acts, they combined avant-garde aesthetics with a basis in solid pop hooks, credibly depicting suburban alienation and national decay through embittered, intelligent lyrics. - As Pitchfork explained in their 9.3 review of previously-reissued 1995 album D.I. Go Pop, "A deft mix of creative sampling, tender, sinewy melodies, and caustic, intelligent lyrics, Disco Inferno were one of the era's most restlessly creative bands." Or as Ben Goldwasser of MGMT put it in a January 2011 interview: "It sounds like the future. I'm still figuring out just how cool they are." - Over the three-year span (1992-95) that this compilation covers, they were, quite simply, jaw-droppingly great - a virtually peerless group mining a steady stream of uncompromising, pioneering recordings.;Track List:1. Technicolour 3:36;2. Things Move Fast 3:02;3. I'm Still in Love 2:10;4. Sleight of Hand 3:59;5. Don't You Know 4:48;6. It's a Kid's World 4:31;7. When the Story Breaks 3:11;8. Can't See Through It 3:53;9. Over and Over 3:51
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.