- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K57314 000000000 K57314000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Ten Thousand Fists is the third studio album by the metal band, originally released in 2005. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Ten Thousand Fists is the third studio album by the metal band, originally released in 2005. It became Disturbed's second consecutive #1 debut on the Billboard 200 in the United States. Ten Thousand Fists marks the first album with bassist John Moyer who replaced Steve Kmak following his dismissal in 2003. However, he was considered a session musician during the time of recording, and only became a full-time member during the tour supporting the album. Formed in Chicago in 1996, Disturbed have sold 12 million albums globally, scored nine # 1 singles at Active Rock Radio, and had four consecutive albums debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, a feat shared only with Metallica and Dave Matthews Band. Their quadruple-platinum 2000 debut The Sickness formally announced their arrival as hard rock leaders, with that status solidified by their subsequent gold-, platinum- and double platinum-certified records as well as a Grammy Award nomination in the category of "Best Hard Rock Performance" for "Inside the Fire" in 2009.;Track List:1. Ten Thousand Fists;2. Just Stop;3. Guarded;4. Deify;5. Stricken;6. I'm Alive;7. Sons of Plunder;8. Overburdened;9. Decadence;10. Forgiven;11. Land of Confusion;12. Sacred Lie;13. Pain Redefined;14. Avarice
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.