- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixie Chicks - Wide Open Spaces
- Write a Review
- K57646 000000000 K57646000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:First time on LP! Limited vinyl LP pressing remastered from original analog sources. Includes download of full album. W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:First time on LP! Limited vinyl LP pressing remastered from original analog sources. Includes download of full album. Wide Open Spaces is the fourth studio album and the major label debut of country music band, the Dixie Chicks. It was their first record with new lead vocalist Natalie Maines, and became their breakthrough commercial success. It received diamond status by the RIAA on February 20, 2003 in the United States, having shipped 14 million units worldwide, while spending more than six years in the Australian ARIA music charts Country Top 20. At the 41st Grammy Awards, the album was awarded two Grammy Awards out of three nominations. It was awarded Best Country Album and for Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for the song "There's Your Trouble".;Track List:1. I Can Love You Better;2. Wide Open Spaces;3. Loving Arms;4. There's Your Trouble;5. You Were Mine;6. Never Say Die;7. Tonight the Heartache's on Me;8. Let 'Er Rip;9. Once You've Loved Somebody;10. I'll Take Care of You;11. Am I the Only One (Who's Ever Felt This Way);12. Give It Up or Let Me Go;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.