- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince - He's The Dj, I'm The Rapper
- Write a Review
- #K67542 000000000 K67542000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper is the second studi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper is the second studio album by hip hop duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince (AKA Will Smith). It was the first double album in hip hop music in it's original vinyl incarnation. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified the album triple platinum on February 1, 1995, and is the duo's most successful album. In 1998, the album was selected as one of The Source magazine's 100 Best Rap Albums. The album's first single, "Brand New Funk", was only released promotionally. However, the album's second single, "Parents Just Don't Understand", won the first-ever Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance and reached #12 on the Billboard Hot 100. Although the album's third single, "Nightmare on My Street", which reached #15 on the Billboard Hot 100, was considered for inclusion in the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master, the producers of the film decided against it's inclusion.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.