- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Doomsday Kingdom - Doomsday Kingdom
- Write a Review
- #K74916 000000000 K74916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Deep down in the catacombs of Paris, between piled-up bones, damp air and the sense of our own mortality, Candlemass ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Deep down in the catacombs of Paris, between piled-up bones, damp air and the sense of our own mortality, Candlemass mastermind Leif Edling unexpectedly found new and sinister inspiration. For several years the Swede fought with health problems and was plagued by stress-related fatigue syndrome after decades in the music business in which he sustainably shaped the genre of doom metal with Candlemass and walked modern paths with Avatarium. He used this paralyzing emptiness to pick up his old acoustic guitar and compose the very first melodies of his new brainchild The Doomsday Kingdom.;Track List:1. Silent Kingdom;2. The Never Machine;3. A Spoonful of Darkness;4. See You Tomorrow;5. The Sceptre;6. Hand of Hell;7. The Silence;8. The God Particle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.