- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Doug Sahm - The Return Of Wayne Douglas
- Write a Review
- #K77180 000000000 K77180000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2012;Notes:Douglas Wayne Sahm first burst onto the rock and roll scene in the early 60s with a glorious gumbo of Cajun, Tejano, co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2012;Notes:Douglas Wayne Sahm first burst onto the rock and roll scene in the early 60s with a glorious gumbo of Cajun, Tejano, country, blues, western swing, Southern folk, and the best of British Invasion rock and roll with the Sir Douglas Quintet and their first hit She's About a Mover. Doug marched his Tex Mex mix into music history, recording with Bob Dylan, jamming with the Dead, and creating the Grammy winning Texas Tornados, the first country supergroup with Freddy Fender, Flaco Jimenez and Augie Meyers. Doug's been musically important ever since he played on stage-at age eleven-with Hank Williams at his very last performance. As the living embodiment of Texas Music, Sahm recorded in many different genres of times melding them together arriving at that aforementioned gumbo. In 1999, Doug made the most personal musical statement of his wildly diverse career, this time going back to the country. Now, here's Doug's last album before his passing finally available on glorious vinyl as it was meant to be in 150 gram vinyl (also contains free digital download card).;Track List:1. Beautiful Texas Sunshine;2. Oh No! Not Another One;3. Love Minus Zero/No Limit;4. You Was for Real;5. Cowboy Peyton Place;6. They'll Never Take Her Love from Me;7. Huggin' Thin Air;8. Yesterday Got in the Way;9. I Can't Go Back to Austin;10. Dallas Alice;11. I Don't Trust No One When It Comes to My Heart;12. Texas Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.