- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Down - Nola
- Write a Review
- #K57184 000000000 K57184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. NOLA is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Down, released o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. NOLA is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Down, released on September 19, 1995 by Elektra Records. The title is the abbreviation for New Orleans (N.O.), Louisiana (LA). NOLA was written mainly by Phil Anselmo and Pepper Keenan between 1990 and 1995. Throughout 1991 to 1993 the band released three demos. Anselmo solely wrote only three songs on the album ("Hail the Leaf", "Pray for the Locust" and "Pillars of Eternity"). Eventually, the original demo tape was distributed throughout the United States and Down played a small concert in it's home town. A record executive from Elektra Records was attending the show. When he found out who the members of the band were, he signed Down to a recording contract. The band began recording the album in the summer of 1994 at the Ultrasonic Studios, New Orleans, Louisiana and completed the recording sessions by January 1995.;Track List:1. Temptation's Wings;2. Lifer;3. Pillars of Eternity;4. Rehab;5. Hail the Leaf;6. Underneath Everything;7. Eyes of the South;8. Jail;9. Losing All;10. Stone the Crow;11. Pray for the Locust;12. Swan Song;13. Bury Me in Smoke;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.