- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drew Holcomb & Neighbors - Medicine
- Write a Review
- K56503 000000000 K56503000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For Nashville based, Memphis born Drew Holcomb, 'music is medicine' and it seems only fitting that a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For Nashville based, Memphis born Drew Holcomb, 'music is medicine' and it seems only fitting that along with his band the Neighbors - wife Ellie (vocals, guitar), Nathan Dugger (guitar, keys) and Rick Brinsfield (bass) - the group celebrates a decade long career with the release of their 2014 full-length studio album MEDICINE via his own imprint Magnolia Music. Recorded over eight days at Joe Pisapia's Middletree Studios in East Nashville, the twelve song album was co-produced by Pisapia (Ben Folds, KD Lang, Guster, Josh Rouse) and the band and tackles issues of everyday life including loyalty, hardship, marriage, friendship, alienation and faith.;Track List:1. American Beauty;2. Tightrope;3. Here We Go;4. Shine Like Lightning;5. Avalanche;6. Heartbreak;7. You'll Always Be My Girl;8. Sisters Brothers;9. The Last Thing We Do;10. Ain't Nobody Got It Easy;11. I've Got You;12. When It's All Said and Done
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.