- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D.R.I. - But Wait ... There's More! (hand Silk Screened)
- Write a Review
- #K79911 000000000 K79911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited hand screen printed twelve inch vinyl pressing. 2016 EP by punk/thrash legends D.R.I. But Wait... There's More ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited hand screen printed twelve inch vinyl pressing. 2016 EP by punk/thrash legends D.R.I. But Wait... There's More is their first studio release in 15 years. D.R.I. (abbreviation for Dirty Rotten Imbeciles) formed in Houston, Texas in 1982. As of 2015, the band comprises two of its founding members, vocalist Kurt Brecht and guitarist Spike Cassidy. D.R.I. never gained a mainstream audience, but the integration of their hardcore punk roots with thrash metal influences was a stylistic catalyst for their contemporaries — most notably Suicidal Tendencies, Corrosion of Conformity, S.O.D. and Cryptic Slaughter — alongside whom they are considered to be one of the major pioneers of what would later be called "crossover thrash" along with the less successful and forgotten NJ punk-thrash band Adrenalin O.D., with both bands having a heavy influence on modern thrash, particularly Scott Ian and the band Anthrax.;Track List:1. Against Me;2. Anonymity;3. As Seen on TV;4. Mad Man;5. Couch Slouch;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.