- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dub Spencer & Trance Hill - Return Of The Supervinyl
- Write a Review
- #K69234 000000000 K69234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Return Of The Supervinyl is a very selected release with Dub Spencer & Trance Hill tracks that have never appeared on v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Return Of The Supervinyl is a very selected release with Dub Spencer & Trance Hill tracks that have never appeared on vinyl. Side A presents the most attractive tunes from the legendary album Riding Strange Horses (EB 071CD), a concept album with a cover version. Side B presents tunes from Return of the Supercops (EB 063CD, 2007) and Too Big to Fail (EB 088CD, 2012). The download code included with the vinyl is the cream topping.;Track List:1. Smoke on the Water;2. Enter Sandman;3. Echo Beach;4. Blackboard Jungle;5. Jeanny;6. Dublerone;7. Piedone in Dub;8. A Fistful of Dub;9. Rasta Pasta;10. Rice Beans
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.