- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duchess & the Duke - Live at Third Man
- Write a Review
- #K79192 000000000 K79192000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:The Dutchess and the Duke have made two previous albums of wonderfully sincere, heartfelt and true songs. Their self-de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:The Dutchess and the Duke have made two previous albums of wonderfully sincere, heartfelt and true songs. Their self-described 'campfire punk' is equal parts beautiful boy/girl harmonies, subdued finger-picked acoustic guitar pairings and minimal percussive accoutrements. In short... it's sublimely compelling. After a hiatus of a few years, they're slowly creeping back into live performances and Third Man could was thrilled to host one of the first, recording the set direct-to-acetate in the relaxed, intimate setting of the Blue Room.;Track List:1. Scorpio;2. Back to Me;3. Let It Die;4. Ship Made of Stone;5. Strangers;6. I Am Just a Ghost;7. Out of Time;8. Living This Life;9. Reservoir Park;10. Mary;11. Hands;12. Armageddon Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.