- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duffy - Rockferry
- Write a Review
- #K61614 000000000 K61614000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2008;Notes:US LP pressing. 2008 debut album from the Welsh singer/songwriter (not to be confused with Stephen Duffy, who released ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2008;Notes:US LP pressing. 2008 debut album from the Welsh singer/songwriter (not to be confused with Stephen Duffy, who released albums in the '90s under the name Duffy). Welsh songbird, Duffy, came to the attention of Rough Trade Management in 2004. Rough Trade pointed Duffy in the direction of guitarist/producer Bernard Butler (Suede/The Tears/McAlmont & Butler). Duffy spent the next couple years honing and developing her songwriting skills all the while discovering hidden musical gems that inspired her. The fruits of her intense labor is this magnificent album, a master class in mature, resonant Pop, 10 tracks including the first single 'Mercy'. Polydor Records.;Track List:1. Rockferry;2. Warwick Avenue;3. Serious;4. Stepping Stone;5. Syrup Honey;6. Hanging on Too Long;7. Mercy;8. Delayed Devotion;9. I'm Scared;10. Distant Dreamer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.