- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duncan Reid & the Big Heads - Bombs Away
- Write a Review
- #K90359 000000000 K90359000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the third album from the UK's best looking purveyors of heavy melody power pop punk. D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the third album from the UK's best looking purveyors of heavy melody power pop punk. Duncan Reid is best known for his work with UK pop punk pioneers The Boys. There are only two people in the entire world who can claim to have played with the Ramones while not actually being tagged with the 'Ramone' nom-de-plume. Duncan Reid is one of those people. As singer and bass player of Joey Ramone's favorite band, The Boys, Duncan rode on the crest of a wave during punk's original late-1970s heyday. The Boys remain one of the best-loved and influential bands of their generation. Following a cornucopia of stellar reviews for first album Little Big Head, The Big Heads developed their unique, effortlessly entertaining, melodic brand of harmony laden pop punk with The Difficult Second Album. Bombs Away contains 14 catchy little ditties about life, death, paranoia and Viagra.;Track List:1. Can't Stop;2. Bombs Away;3. C'mon Josephine;4. Confetti;5. Let's Skip to the Good Bit;6. That's Just the Way It Is;7. The Shortest Song in the World;8. The Man on the Desk;9. Wouldn't Change a Single Thing;10. Me Against the World;11. I Can Fly;12. Just Because You're Paranoid;13. Hey Frank Sinatra;14. God Save Me Now
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.