- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dustin Kensrue - Please Come Home
- Write a Review
- K59920 000000000 K59920000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/26/2017;Notes:It's a rare singer/songwriter that can credibly display dual sides of his musical personality - one who can quite thoro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/26/2017;Notes:It's a rare singer/songwriter that can credibly display dual sides of his musical personality - one who can quite thoroughly and convincingly operate in opposite realms of popular music. With Please come Home, Dustin Kensrue joins those elite musical ranks. Indeed, with this batch of soul searching acoustic songs, which range from the dark, philosophical and introspective to the tender, k Kensrue in more likely to snare listeners more in tune with the work of Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello and Ryan Adams. Combining classic folk with earthy blues, melodic country and deep soul, Kensrue creates a unique aural landscape complementing his music versatility. 'A lot of the material is a little more down to earth, which is one of things that I tried to do with these songs, ' says Kensrue. 'I get a little heady with the Thrice songs. And I like doing that - I think people like engaging in that but I wanted these to be more folky, in the sense that this is music coming from a natural place.' Pressed On Pink Colored Vinyl;Track List:1. I Knew You Before;2. Pistol;3. I Believe;4. Please Come Home;5. Blood Wine;6. Consider the Ravens;7. Weary Saints;8. Blanket of Ghosts;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, PINK, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.